Supporting clients in and around St Austell
£10.90 per hour plus pay enhancement on certain shifts
Part time hours available
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Support Worker you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pay enhancement on certain shifts
- Overtime enhancement (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Cornwall Care is to enrich the lives of both our clients and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team.
As a Support Worker for Cornwall Care, you’ll be working in our supported accommodation within a team of likeminded individuals who all genuinely care about those people whose homes you are working in.
Are you our next Support Worker? Here’s more about the role:
- First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our clients’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
- We give the highest quality of personalised care to our clients in line with their individual care plans
- Being responsible to create a safe environment for the client to take part in daily living; promoting independence and providing support with household tasks
- Ensuring that the psychological, physical, spiritual and diversity needs of individual clients in your care are maintained and continuously monitored and met.
- To accurately and consistently administer, record, store and order medication for the client as required
What skills do I need?
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are caring, enthusiastic and have energy to share
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
- Have a driving licence and access to own transport
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Saint Austell, UK