Registered Nurse - Regional role
Shifts available in Carbis Bay, Camborne, Truro, St Austell, Launceston, Liskeard & Callington.
£22.88 per hour + enhancements for nights and weekend shifts
You will be joining Cornwall Care’s flexible workforce and be able to pick your own shifts that suit your personal circumstances - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Cornwall Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Cornwall Care for all regardless of role.
At Cornwall Care you can ‘feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors.
Are you our next Registered Nurse? Here’s more about the role:
- First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
- You’ll give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans that you prepare and monitor
- You’ll regularly communicate with residents, their families and staff both verbally and written
- Providing comprehensive , systematic and accurate nursing assessments of the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents will be at the heart of your day
- It’s very simple – if we can be the best Registered Nurse we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
What skills do I need?
- Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
- You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
- You will use a good Nursing Process to formulate initial Nursing Diagnosis by collecting data from subjective and objective information given and then prioritising and managing care
- You will have experience of infection control, nutrition, moving and handling, wound care, phlebotomy and drug administration.
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Registered Nurse you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- We pay your NMC Pin following successful completion of probation
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid mileage – 0.45p per mile
- Free Meal (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- Free 24-hour counselling service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Truro, UK