Care Assistant – Regional role
Shifts available across the county in Carbis Bay, Camborne, Redruth, Truro, Falmouth, Newquay, St Austell, Wadebridge, Launceston, Liskeard & Callington
£11.10 per hour (Pay rate effective from April 1st) + enhancements for nights and weekend shifts
You will be joining Cornwall Care’s flexible workforce and be able to pick your own shifts that suit your personal circumstances - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Care Assistant you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
- £1 per hour enhancement on certain shifts
- Paid mileage – 0.45p per mile
- Free Meal (conditions apply)
- Shopping discounts with high street retailers and local suppliers
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Refer a friend bonus programme – earn up to £300 extra for simply recommending a friend.
- Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Cornwall Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team.
There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Cornwall Care all regardless of role.
Are you our next Care Assistant? Here’s more about the role:
- First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
- We give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Leisure and social activities are a really important part of the day – let’s get stuck in
- It’s very simple – if we can be the best Care Assistant we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
What skills do I need?
- Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
- You’ll also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve.
We hope you feel you could be our next team member.
We are only currently accepting applications from those with the right to work in the UK.
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.
- Pay Type Hourly
- St Austell, Saint Austell PL25, UK