About the Team
The team are here to support our global businesses and teams across the Group with their supply chain activities. We are a team of 9 individuals who work closely and autonomously, and at pace to deliver our annual Procurement plan and supporting the businesses with the delivery of their objectives and strategy. Proving a first-class service to the business is key, and the ability to develop strong and credible relationships with your stakeholders is fundamental to the success of the team.
- Gym membership for you +1
- Remote working. occasional travel to London/Leeds.
- Competitive Performance Bonus
- Personal Private healthcare
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave (additional day off on top)
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Life Insurance
As Procurement Manager, you will be a trusted business partner for our Swiss business and teams, providing sourcing, tender, contracting and supplier management support and expertise to our businesses across all areas of indirect spend. You will take ownership for the delivery of these activities, ensuring first class service, governance, and driving EBITDA performance through the delivery of savings, rebates & efficiencies. This role will also support other Group procurement activities.
- Partner the business unit and provide effective sourcing, tender, contracting & supplier management support across all internal functions, stakeholders, and areas of indirect spend.
- Develop strong, credible, and effective relationships with all key stakeholders – communicate exceptionally and be a ‘go-to’ individual who is an extension of their team.
- Apply appropriate ‘best practice’ discipline and controls to ensure all activities are delivered professionally & ethically, consider risk & compliance, and are legally compliant.
- Work closely with the business unit to understand the strategy, identify opportunities, and contribute to the successful delivery of the Procurement plan.
- Take ownership for all Procurement activities, from understanding the business requirements and strategy, through to contract signature and implementation.
- Drive business EBITDA performance through the delivery of savings, rebates & efficiencies achieving all KPI’s.
- Ensure effective support of supplier management practices and activities, with a continual drive for high-performance, risk mitigation, improvement & innovation.
- Be the escalation point for any supplier and contract related issues.
- Support the seamless transition in any supply chain changes, minimizing disruption to the business.
- Ensure all Procurement activities & methods consider working capital and total cost of ownership, and achieve optimum operational, commercial, risk and legal positions.
- Be a culture and values custodian, and a brand ambassador in all internal and external engagements.
- Work closely with the Group Commercial Contracts Managers to negotiate robust contracts that meet our minimum requirements and ensuring initiative-taking management of all contract renewals.
- Work closely with the Group Supply Chain Assurance Manager to mitigate risk through effective supply chain due diligence, risk management and responsible sourcing practices.
- German speaking essential.
- Has high-energy, moves at pace and goes the extra mile.
- Can build strong & credible relationships with a wide stakeholder group, being seen as part of the team.
- Is a natural person who works collaboratively with others and is a collaborator – is confident but has no ego and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- Has strong negotiation, communication and influencing skills, both internal and external, with an ability to adapt both style and approach across multiple businesses & territories.
- Is disciplined, remains calm under pressure, and has a natural ability to be innovative, think commercially and see the bigger picture.
- Can influence and communicate persuasively in challenging situations with great instincts for making the right decision in a time pressured situation.
- Is an initiative-taker who can lead multiple activities to targets and deadlines and uses data and insight to influence key decisions.
- Has a hunger to grow their career in Procurement and take every opportunity to develop themselves.
- Has experience in a strategic indirect Procurement environment, with quantifiable achievements in a fast-paced multi-site business.
- Has a solid understanding of commercial contracting & law.
- Is a high-performer with high-standards and work ethics, and continually challenges themself.
- Has strong diligence and organisational skills, with the ability to work productively remotely.
- Has excellent technical skills including the use of computer systems and reporting/presentation techniques.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Make A Difference - Excite and inspire others. ‘Own it’ and be the best we can be.
- Stand Shoulder to Shoulder - Collaborate and share with each other. Include everyone and embrace uniqueness.
- Focus on the Detail - Care about the little things. Have determination and resilience to get the job done.
- Play to Win - Improve and innovate - never get complacent. Challenge ourselves and each other. Celebrate our success.
- Pay Type Salary