Gym Instructor - Bangor (6 months FTC, 20 hours per week)
Join the UK’s number one fitness brand and favourite gym.
With access to than 1.2 million members, and 300+ open sites, PureGym is the number 1 gym operator in the UK and growing at an unrivalled scale, providing more opportunities to join our fitness team.
We have an opportunity for a Level 2 qualified Gym Instructor to join us 20 hours a week on a 6 month contract.
In your role, you will play a key part in the safe enjoyment of our gyms, delivering an amazing member experience, teaching classes, giving inductions, and taking care of the upkeep of the gym floor.
You must be studying for your Level 3 qualification in Personal Training alongside, and there is support available to help you transition to a permanent 12 hour a week Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach position at the end of your contract.
In your role as part-time Gym Instructor, you will receive the following:
- Holiday allowance, plus your birthday off
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Free Gym Membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Career development with management training programmes
- Group Exercise initial training and continual upskill opportunities
Apply today to speak to a member of our team and start your career path with PureGym.
- Pay Type Salary
- Garth Rd, Bangor LL57 2RW, UK