Senior Financial Analyst
Leeds, UK Req #12128
27 February 2023
Great opportunity to join our Commercial Finance Team! This is a hybrid working opportunity working from home and our Leeds office, ideal for someone newly qualified.
About the role:
• Business partnering Operational teams, supporting operational model changes, and trials in the business
• Provide analytical support and challenge to marketing and people departments.
• Analysis of P&L performance and KPI metrics; highlighting trends to drive improvements in business profitability and the performance of gyms operationally.
• Work closely with the Financial Analysis Manager to develop and support the production of KPI reporting & operational costs reporting, developing the reports in-line with operational requirements.
• Play a key role in the forecasting and annual budgeting processes, working with the wider business and ensuring this is delivered in agreed timescales.
• Working closely with the rest of the finance department to ensure management accounts are representative of business performance.
• Improving the commerciality and financial awareness of non-finance teams.
• Utilisation of MIS tool.
• Being part of a best-in-class commercial finance team. Ensuring best practice is adhered to and helping drive an agenda of continual improvement.
• Newly qualified accountant
• Demonstrable commercial skills, ideally with experience working in an FP&A function
• Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ideally experience of working with multi-dimensional databases (MIS tools)
• Preferably able to demonstrate experience and/or understanding of multi-site leisure/retail industry
• Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross functionally
• Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Effective prioritisation skills, and able to demonstrate flexibility in working practices
• Having a commercial mindset, with ability to understand the detail, while also keeping focused the bigger picture.
• Gym membership for you +1
• Personal private healthcare
• Company pension contribution
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Personal day off on top of annual leave entitlement
• Life insurance
• Holiday buy back scheme (up to one week)
• Enhanced Maternity & Adoption Leave pay
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Leeds, UK