Financial Analysis Manager
Leeds, UK Req #12129
27 February 2023
Great opportunity to join our Commercial Finance Team in a management role! This is a hybrid working opportunity working from home and our Leeds office.
About the role:
• Provide analytical support and challenge to Operational, People and Marketing functions, including modelling the financial impact of new initiatives and model changes.
• Involvement in many critical business initiatives; providing commercial challenges and analytical support to optimise business decision making.
• Assume the persona of “cost champion” through leading the detailed understanding and management of operational costs across the business
• Improving the commerciality and financial awareness of non-finance teams through effective partnering and coaching.
• Play a key role in the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes, working with the wider business to ensure this is delivered in agreed timescales.
• Develop and support the production of KPI reporting & operational costs reporting, developing the reports in-line with operational requirements.
• Management and development of 2 Financial Analysts (one qualified, one part-qualified).
• Work closely with the rest of the Finance department to ensure management accounts are representative of business performance.
• Utilisation of MIS tool.
• Being part of a best-in-class commercial finance team. Ensuring best practice is adhered to and helping drive an agenda of continual improvement.
• Qualified accountant with at least 3 years’ PQE
• Demonstrable commercial skills, with experience business partnering Operations teams at a senior level
• Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ideally experience of working with multi-dimensional databases (MIS tools)
• Preferably able to demonstrate experience and/or understanding of multi-site industries such as retail/leisure
• Strong management skills to lead and coach analysts ensuring personal development alongside business target achievement
• Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross functionally
• Demonstrable business partnering skills, able to build effective working relationships outside of the Finance function
• Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Effective prioritisation skills, and able to demonstrate flexibility in working practices
• Gym membership for you +1
• Personal private healthcare
• Company pension contribution
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Personal day off on top of annual leave entitlement
• Life insurance
• Holiday buy back scheme (up to one week)
• Enhanced Maternity & Adoption Leave pay
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Leeds, UK