Business Analyst - CRM
At PureGym, we believe that health and fitness should be accessible to everyone. As the market leader in the UK Gyms and Fitness sector, we are committed to delivering high-quality, affordable fitness that can be accessed flexibly. With over 1.8 million members across our Group Estate, we have a diverse community that we are proud to serve. We are also expanding globally, with gyms in the USA, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Switzerland, and Denmark.
Our success is built on our innovative and technology-enabled approach to fitness. We are constantly evolving our technology offering, allowing us to provide our members with the best possible fitness experience.
As a Business Analyst for our CRM, you will have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business operations in Denmark and Switzerland. Your role will be crucial in ensuring that our systems and processes are streamlined, efficient, and effective, ultimately leading to enhanced customer experience and increased revenue.
The CRM Business Analyst will work with the PureGym business stakeholders in the UK, Switzerland and Denmark to support the migration of the CRM system. You will work alongside the Project Manager, external system suppliers and internal data integration teams.
- Identifying differences between the operating procedures, and supporting systems in Denmark and Switzerland, compared to the rest of the Pure Gym Group.
- Analysing CRM campaigns in the different countries to understand the business and commercial objectives.
- Mapping data flows to and from the CRM application to understand data requirements of the CRM application and outputs to other applications.
- Supporting the development teams to build data integrations, ensuring that requirements are documented in the appropriate way for the software engineering team that will deliver them.
- Agreeing priorities with business stakeholders, based on business impact of change, value to members and value to Pure Gym.
- Defining acceptance criteria for software changes.
- Modelling new business processes and reviewing them with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills, with an ability to adapt style and approach.
- Prior CRM project experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques.
- User stories and acceptance criteria
- Minimum Viable Product
- BPMN 2.0
- Behaviour Driven Development.
- Working within a programme team to achieve common goals.
- Supporting internal and external software teams.
- Able to work across multiple projects/workstreams concurrently.
- Understanding the bigger commercial picture to relate member value or Pure Gym value to business processes.
- Experience in the fitness industry is a plus.
This is a 8 month contract role based in our Danish office in Valby.
Join us to inspire a healthier nation!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Valby, 2500 Copenhagen, Denmark