HR Manager - Gym Operations
United Kingdom Req #12153
15 March 2023
Are you looking for a new challenge in HR?
We have a new 12-month fixed term contract opportunity for someone to join us as HR Manager!
Working remotely, your role will involve partnering with the Regional Operations Leadership supporting gym operations in the North of the UK.
This role will involve a wide variety of tasks, including:
- To work seamlessly with the wider People team to build a team brand and service that is valued by the business.
- People partnering the Regional Operations Leadership teams, providing a professional and legally compliant people service.
- Partnering with the Regional leadership team to develop and execute the Regional People Plan, that underpins the delivery of the wider people and divisional strategy.
- Oversees the Employee Relations agenda at divisional level; ensuring that all ER activity is dealt with, fairly, professionally, and in line with statutory guidance, managing agreed risk.
- Develop, coach and upskill operational leaders in People centric skills.
- Drive business performance and a proactive people service by aligning people and operational metrics to focus effort in the right places to deliver maximum impact.
- Identify trends at a regional level that require intervention and recommend the best learning solution to deliver positive improvement to meet business needs.
- Understands the range of development solutions available and is able to diagnose when a development intervention is needed and what the intervention should be, partnering with the Learning and Development Manager as required.
- High energy and thrives in moving at pace and going the extra mile.
- Ability to build great relationships with a remote stakeholder group and People team.
- Comfortable operating in a high support, high challenge culture.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and an ability to adapt both style and approach
- Strong technical generalist partnered with a natural ability to think commercially and see the bigger picture.
- Creative in their problem-solving style.
- Ability to handle complex issues with great instincts for making the right decision in a time pressured situation.
- Ability to use data and insight to influence and make decisions.
- Hunger to grow their HR career and take every opportunity to develop themselves.
- Consider high value impact opportunities and find or design learning solutions for them.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in field based, multi-site HR and Development role
- Gym membership for you + 1
- Remote working
- A truly flexible working culture
- Personal private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Additional personal day off
- Holiday purchase scheme up to an additional week.
- Great Learning & Development Resources
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
If this sounds like your ideal next step, please apply ASAP with your CV.
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.
- Pay Type Salary
- United Kingdom