HR Business Partner - Gym Operations
PureGym is the Number One gym operator in the UK, and the 4th largest gym operator worldwide. Our mission is to bring high quality, affordable fitness to everyone, everywhere.
With over 340 gyms in the UK, the PureGym brand is going from strength to strength on its growth journey, underpinned by a technology-enabled offer delivering high quality, affordable fitness that can be accessed flexibly.
Our Gym Operations Team are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to cover our East Patch, which will cover areas such as Essex, London, and down the East Coast towards Brighton. This role will work remotely, with travel to sites on patch when required.
This role will work alongside the Head of People within Gym Operations to create a centre of excellence surrounding case management, wellbeing and high performance, working in true partnership with our Gym Operations Leadership team. Responsibilities include:
- Building trusted relationships and firmly establishing yourself as an integral HR Business Partner within Gym Operations.
- Handling complex employee relations cases.
- Direct management of a HR Manager.
- Developing, coaching and upskilling managers to increase capability in people management.
- Proactively educating managers on key topics aligned to our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy, including playing a very active part in our Anti-Harassment Campaign.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes our company values in everything they do, and role models this behaviour with the team. This is the perfect position for someone who is hungry to grow their HR career and take every opportunity to develop themselves. You will have:
- High energy and will thrive on moving at pace and going the extra mile.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to build great relationships with a remote stakeholder group by listening and understanding.
- Substantial experience of complex employee relations cases.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and an ability to adapt both style and approach.
- Ability to inspire, motive and coach managers to be better people managers.
We believe we are the best at what we do and attract the best talent in the market. Our benefits go beyond the core benefits outlined below and give the successful candidate an opportunity to grow and build a truly rewarding career.
- Gym membership for you +1
- Flexible working
- Holiday Buying Scheme
- Personal private healthcare
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Personal Day
- Life assurance
- Pay Type Salary
- London, UK