Could you play a key role in the international expansion of the UK’s favourite gym?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Franchising team as International Marketing Manager. Your purpose in this role will be to ensure that all our Franchisees implement PureGym marketing principles when opening and running their gyms. This is a hybrid role which requires good understanding of all functions across the marketing spectrum as well as strong project and stakeholder management skills.
On a day-to-day basis, you could expect the following responsibilities from the role:
- Be the Franchisee point of contact for all areas of marketing from website content & digital media plans to offline/on the ground activity. You will partner to review proposed campaign plans, highlighting any areas for improvement to ensure brand cohesion and integrity. You will also support with development of promotional activity to support delivery of commercial targets.
- Liaise with the Central Marketing Teams to build and deliver Franchisee marketing requirements.
- Hold a complete overview of Franchisee marketing activity and communicate with all internal stakeholders.
- Manage and deliver marketing workstreams working alongside international team members.
- On-board new Franchise partners with the Marketing, Brand & Pre-Opening/Sale manuals.
- Ensure there is an on-going planning and review process to ensure franchisees marketing activity meets brand standards and is in line with contractual spend requirements.
- Propose and update changes to the Brand, Marketing and Pre-Opening Franchisee Manuals
Digital Marketing and Website
- Provide Franchise partners with the appropriate digital marketing guidance on each gym launch including but not exclusive to media buys, creative, branding & content.
- Have knowledge of digital media platforms & full funnel campaigns in order to analyse and approve franchisee marketing campaigns.
- Management and allocation of budget.
- Provide Franchise partners with the appropriate offline marketing guidance on each gym launch including but not exclusive to door drops, OOH & experiential campaigns.
- Work with Operations team on in-gym collateral.
- Work with Project Architects on in-gym branding and dual branding applications.
This role will suit an established Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience project managing and delivering new launches alongside overseeing BAU marketing activities.
Your background will ideally be working with large-scale organisations in consumer-facing industries such as leisure, retail, hospitality or retail banking. International franchising experience would be a huge plus but not essential.
You will have excellent communication skills, able to convey complex messages clearly and influence at senior level, across different cultures through relationships built. You will be able to build strong networks internally and externally to ensure all operations run smoothly.
Able to operate in a fast-paced environment, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach to problem solving and be able to make decisions under pressure.
Commercially minded, we are looking for someone who can evaluate marketing decisions balancing member brand expectations with appropriate return on investment.
Finally, we are united at the PureGym Group by our passion for the positive difference that fitness can make in people’s lives, so sharing this passion will be key in your role.
This role can be based predominately working from home, with some travel to our head offices in either London or Leeds. There will also be the opportunity for international travel if necessary.
Please apply with your CV by following the link.
us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.
This posting is inactive.